Ankuoo NEO Smart Plug User Manual: Illustrated Guide
Ankuoo NEO Smart Plug User Manual
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING NEO
- Make sure your router Is configured to 2.4G, and your smartphone Is connected to this 2.4G network.
- Make sure the electronic device shown on your IOS/Androld NEO app Is the one plugged Into the NEO Switch
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal at the NEO Switch
- The sync and all operations of NEO Wi-Fi Switch are only possible via a Wi-Fi network connected to the internet.
- NEO Switch needs to be setup again when the SSID or password is changed.
- No need to setup the NEO Switch again when you turn it off or unplug it from one socket and plug it into another socket.
- NEO Switch will a ppear on all iOS/Android devices with NEO app installed and in the same Wi-Fi network.
- The clock of NEO Switch is synchronized to the cloud sen/er; not your local iOS/Android device. So1 -2 minutes delay is perfectly normal.
- NEO Switch has to be synchronized again after the firmware is updated (automatically or manually).
1. Conﬁgure NEO on your smartphone
2. Connect your smart device to local Wi-Fi network and launch NEO app. Find “add new device “in the menu.
3. Plug NEO Switch into a power outlet, then press ON/OFF button for 5 seconds and release it The Wi-Fi indicator light will flash quickly. NEO Switch is now ready for synchronization.
Hard Reset: This procedure allows you to do a hard reset directly from your NEO.
4. Make sure your smart device and NEO Switch are in the same Wi-Fi network. The connecting process takes about 15-120 seconds, depending on your network condition and the length of Wi-Fi password.
When configuration is done; the NEO Switch Click the icon to enter detailed setting page
will be shown on the NEO app. You can for the device,
change the ON/OFF state at the homepage.
6. NEO comes with three timer setting modes. You can set them at anywhere with an internet connection using your NEO app.
Turn on/off device plugged into NEO Switch by the time assigned.
Perform the same routine operation at the same time in a week for your home appliances.
Guard your house by randomly turning on/off the tamp plugged into NEO Switch. You choose the time frame and number of slots in this certain period. The Anti-theft Timer splits the period into time slots and picks “on time” and “off time” in each time slot randomly.
When Anti-theft timer is activated, the other two timers wilt be deactivated.