AQara ZHWG11LM WiFi Zigbee Smart Gateway User Manual : Illustrated Guide
Aqara ZHWG11LM WiFi Zigbee Smart Gateway User manual
Xiaomi Aqara Hub is a HomeKit–enabled smart bridge. With the Aqara Hub, your iOS devices can control wall switches and RGB night lights, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, sense human movement, and detect water leaks.
For more Aqara accessories details, please visit www.aqara.com
1. Download the app
Download “Aqara Home” on the App Store or scan the following QR code to download the Aqara Home app.
2. Add Hub
(1) Plug the Hub into the outlet and wait 30 seconds until the yellow light blinks quickly. Make sure your iPhone or iPad (iOS 10.3 or later) is connected to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
” If you are using a dual band router, please disable the 5 GHz Wi-Fi network.
“‘” Keep your phone close to the Hub and make sure they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Please open the Aqara Home app, go to “Accessories” page and tap “+” in the top right corner, and then select “Aqara Hub”. Follow on-screen
instructions to scan or manually enter the Homekit code on the Hub or its packaging, and add the Hub to a Home or Room. Please keep the Homekit code for future use.
(3) If the connection fails, press the button on the Hub for 10 seconds until a yellow light blinks quickly to reconnect the Hub.
3. Add bridge accessories
After the Hub is connected, please open the Aqara Home app, go to “Accessories” page and tap “+” in the top right corner, and select the accessory to add to the Hub according to instructions. Please refer to bridge accessory quick start guide for more details.
1. Please do not place the Hub too close to the router. For an ideal transmission, a distance of 2 to 6 meters is recommended.
2. Depending on the local environment, the indoor transmission distance reaches up to 30 meters between the Hub and bridge accessories without barriers, such as walls.
Indicator Light Description
Indicaator Light color
|Indicator light status|
|Quick blink||Slow blink|
|Yellow light||It appears when you connect the Hub for the first time or when you reset the Hub||Firmware updating|
|It appears when Wi-Fi is connecting the network is disconnected or the Hub reconnects after the plug is re-plugged|
|Purple light||N/A||Allow to add bridge|
1. Controlling this Homekit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
2. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the Homekit-enabled Aqara Hub is secured by Homekit technology.
3. Communication between Aqara Hub and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Wall
Switch (No Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, emperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor.
4. Use of the Works with Apple Homekit logo means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
AQara ZHWG11LM WiFi Zigbee Smart Gateway Specifications
Operating Temperature: -10° – +40° C
Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 HZ/60 Hz
Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Zigbee
Online Customer Service: www.aqara.com/support
Manufacturer: Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 8th Floor, jinQi Wisdom Valley, NO.1 Tangling Road, Liuxian Ave, Taoyuan Residential District, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
Please open the Aqara Home APP go to “Accessories” page and tap “+” in the right corner, and then select