Tineco A11 Master / Hero User Manual: Illustrated Guide
Tineco A11 Master / Hero User Manual
Important Safety Instructions
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Household use only.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING (THIS APPLIANCE), Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire and/or
WARNING–To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
1. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
2. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children, pets or plants.
3. Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
4. Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
5. Do not handle charger, including charger plug, and charger terminals with wet hands.
6. Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
7. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
8. Use with extra care when cleaning on stairs.
9. Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline, or use in areas where they may be present.
10. Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
11. Do not use without filter.
12. Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the off-position before connecting to battery pack, picking up or carrying the appliance. Carrying the appliance with your finger on the switch or energizing appliance that have the switch on invites accidents.
13. Disconnect the battery pack from the appliance before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing appliance. Such preventive safety
measures reduce the risk of starting the appliance accidentally.
14. Recharge only with the charger specified by TINECO. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with
another battery pack.
15. Use appliances only with specifically designated TINECO battery packs. Use of any other battery packs may create a risk of injury and fire.
16. When battery pack is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects, like paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects, that can make a connection from one terminal to another. Shorting the battery terminals together may cause burns or a fire.
17. Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, additionally seek medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
18. Do not use a battery pack or appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
19. Do not expose a battery pack or appliance to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 130°C may cause explosion.
20. Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the battery pack or appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
21. Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
22. Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance or the battery pack except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
23. Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting motorized nozzle.
24.Do not charge or store the appliance outdoors or inside the car. Only charge, store or use the battery in a dry indoor area where the temperature is more than 4℃ (39.2°F) but less than 40℃ ( 104°F ). The charger is for indoor use only.
A. MAX mode
E. Switch button
G. Battery release button
I. Indicator light
K. Battery pack
B. Dust empty release button
D. Switch lock
F. Dust bin release button
H. HEPA release button
J. Rubber handle
Tineco A11 HERO and Master Components
•Test an inconspicuous area of a sensitive surface before using an accessory on it.
•All accessories can be directly connected to the main body or to the tube.
Carpet motorized brush
Ideal for both hard floors and carpets
Hard floor motorized brush
Perfect for hard floors, especially sensitive wood floor.
Vacuum coarse and fine dirt at the same time
For corners, niches and other hard-to-reach places.
2-in-1 Dusting brush
The frame with the bristles can be removed by pressing the release button.
Vacuum hard surface furniture with bristles;
remove the bristles to vacuum upholstered furniture, curtain, etc
Mini power brush
For vacuuming upholstered furniture, mattresses etc.
Vacuums pet hair and removes ingrained dirt.
Hair cleaning tool
Use the end with small blade to remove the hair and debris wrapped
around the roller.
Use the end with little brush to clean the brush window, also can be
used to clean the dustbin.
Pre filter cleaning tool
Take out the dirty pre filter from the mesh filter-holder, and replace a
clean one.Open the cover of the cleaning tool, put inside the dirty
pre filter and cover it. Connect the tool to the main body. Activate
the appliance on MAX mode, and rotate the side cover.
Soft dusting brush
Angled bristles on slender, oval shape provide anti-static cushioned contact; suitable for dusting shelves, lighting,
delicate surfaces, electronics, and more.
Long soft crevice tool
24.2 inch long soft and easy to bend, easily gets into the tight spots,
suitable for cleaning dust beneath furniture , along side the refrigerator,
around radiators or vents, and more.
Flexible multi-angle tube
Two articulated joints make it adjustable, move from high to low
place with flexibility.
Use with above accessories, except motorized brush.
Flexible extension hose
Excellent extension and flexibility to get into hard-to-reach spaces,
great for in-car usage.
Use with above accessories, except motorized brush.
Install the Tube
Install the Brush
Install the Dustbin
Install the Battery
Start to Work
- Before the first use, please charge the appliance (see “Charging the battery” ) for 3-4 hours in an area where the temperature is higher than 4 (39.2°F) but lower than 40 ( 104°F ), and the above data based on the condition that the battery is cooled.
- Select the accessories according to needs (see “Accessory Instructions” )
Empty the Dustbin
Charging the Battery
Put away the main body or the battery on the Charging Dock.
Charge the main body with battery or charge the battery separately.
The charging dock is capable to power the main body and the second battery simultaneously.
To avoid being tripped accidentally , please put away the appliance on the charging dock near wall during charging.
- Working time last about 30 mins on regular mode, and about 7.5 mins on MAX mode.
- Data is obtained by Tineco laboratory using one battery and non-motorized accessories.
- Charging time takes about 3.5 hours.
- Based on results from Tineco lab tests. Lab test environment: temperature between 4℃ (39.2°F) to 40℃ (104°F )
Three solid blue lights: Full power.
Two solid blue lights: Medium power
One solid blue light: Low power
One blinking red light: Out of power, or the appliance is blocked, or the battery is overheated.
Three blue lights blinking successively: Charging.
Lights off: Charging complete.
One blinking red light during charging: Fault, check Trouble Shooting.
- Charge the battery only with Charging Dock provided by TINECO.
- When you won’t use the battery for a long time, please store in a cool dry place. In this situation, please insure that the battery has been half charged (2 indicator lights of battery glow on regular mode)
- If you need an additional battery, please purchase from TINECO.
In order to maintain machine performance, it is recommended that you clean the components periodically.
Note: Clean the dustbin and filters every time after use, and wash them with cold running water once a month.
Dustbin and Filters(pre filter, mesh filter and HEPA filter)
The appliance doesn’t work
|No power||Charge the battery|
|The suction mouth is blocked||Check and remove blockages|
Weak suction power
|Dustbin and filters are full of dust||Empty and clean dustbin and filters|
|The brush roller roller is wrapped by hairs or fibers||clean the brush roller|
|The pre-filter is not installed.||Install the pre filter|
|Remove blockages||The appliance is blocked (such as tube, suction mouth or some other part)|
|Abnormal motor sounds||The appliance is blocked (such as tube, suction mouth or some other part)||Remove blockages|
|Battery can not be charged||The battery is not correctly placed||Remove the adaptor and insert|
|Red light blinking, main body continues working while the brush stops||The brush is blocked||Stop the appliance and clean the brush roller|
|One blinking red light||Out of power, or the battery is overheated, or the appliance is blocked,||Charge the battery, or cool down the battery, or remove blockages|
If the above solutions can not solve the problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.tineco.com for further support.
The 2-Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of TINECO. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original battery only and is not transferable. According to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
WHAT IS COVERED ?
Your TINECO machine has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship. The machine’s main digital motor has a 5-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship, when used for private household purposes in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED ?
TINECO shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of :
Machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
Use of the machine other than for normal domestic purposes within the United States, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
Use of parts not in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by TINECO.
External factors unrelated to product quality and use, like accidental water damage.
Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
Failing to clear blockage and other hazardous material from the machine.
Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts, such as clear bin, belt, filter, HEPA, brush bar, hose assembly and power cord (or where external damage or abuse is diagnosed), carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to turn the brush bar off when necessary.
Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
Please contact the TINECO customer service Email : email@example.com
Please inform us your model name/number, serial number, purchase date ,order number, machine problem and your requirement.
Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
All work will be carried out by TINECO or its authorized agency.
Any replaced defective parts will become the property of TINECO.
Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Any implied warranties relating to your machine including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty. This limitation is not allowed by some States and so this limitation may not apply to you.
Your remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the warranty service described above. TINECO will not be liable for any consequential damage or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your machine. This limitation is not allowed by some States and so this limitation may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by State. This limited warranty is not transferable.
Visit TINECO Website:
Or email our Customer Service :
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product,
where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty
carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions